Dr. Kelly's Collagen
5 Reasons Dogs are Barking About Liquid BioCell Pet
Liquid BioCell Pet is a vegetable derived, beef-flavored supplement product that is given to dogs. There are numerous reasons people are opting for this all natural product to give their pet a healthy boost, including:
- Mobility. Many dogs suffer from joint problems and a decrease in mobility as they begin to age. This is one of the most important reasons why people are turning to Liquid BioCell Pet for their dog. Its special formula is a unique and one of a kind nutraceutical that has been clinically shown to improve mobility, reduce discomfort, and improve overall joint health.
- Safety. Liquid BioCell Pet is a safe product that has been created with all-natural ingredients. It has been made with Liquid BioCell, which is a naturally occurring matrix of hydrolyzed collagen type II, hyaluronic acid (HA), and chondroitin sulfate, all key components of healthy joints and supple skin.
- Effectiveness. The active ingredient holds seven patents and has been shown in numerous clinical studies to be effective. There are several areas in which it helps dogs be healthier, in addition to their joints, including improving and protecting their eyes, gums, skin, coat, and more. Studies have shown that it helps with improvements in each of these areas.
- Affordability. Dogs suffering from joint, gum, or eye problems may be taken to the vet for routine visits to have the condition evaluated. This can become costly over time. Investing in Liquid BioCell Pet is more affordable and provides the results that pet owners are seeking.
- Simplicity. With Liquid BioCell Pet there is no forcing a pill down a dog's throat that he may try to spit back out. It's simple to use, allowing people to just mix the recommended droplet of liquid into their food. This way the dog gets all of the benefits without the hassles and stress.
How is Liquid BioCell Pet administered? Does the applicator come with the bottle? How long will one bottle last for my dog or cat?
Liquid BioCell Pet can be given to your pet directly in the mouth or mixed with her food. The bottle includes a dropper that is marked with mL units. Depending on your pet's weight, give the amount that is listed on the bottle's label. For example, if your dog weighs 25 lbs, he will need 4 mL per day, which means the bottle will last about one month. The larger your pet weighs, the more he will need. Similarly, the smaller she is, the less she will need, and a bottle could last for a couple of months. Please refer to the suggested dosage chart.
Servings Per Container
<24 lbs/ 11 kg
25-29 lbs/ 12-22 kg
50-100 lbs/ 23-45 kg
100+ lbs/ 46+ kg
Can Liquid BioCell Pet be used for animals other than a dog or a cat?
Liquid BioCell Pet is specifically formulated for dogs and cats. We also have Liquid BioCell Equine, a product specifically formulated for horses, offering the same benefits as Liquid BioCell Pet.
All of your pets, whether or not they suffer from joint health problems in pre- or post- surgery stages, will profit from the multiple benefits. Liquid BioCell Pet will keep your dog or cat more active and more resilient to natural aging effects on joints and connective tissues, and keep their skin and coat healthy, strong and shiny. Think of it as a necessary nutrition for every pet's daily diet.
How soon will my pet notice a difference?
The powerful Liquid BioCell Pet formulation goes to work immediately. Noticeable biological changes occur within hours of taking the product, including elevating your pet's HA levels within hours (5). Most pets feel a difference somewhere between a few weeks and a few months, depending on the extent of their immobility or discomfort. A minimum of three month's use is recommended to feel the optimal benefits. Plus, Liquid BioCell Pet offers a number of preventative and maintenance effects that will keep your pet healthy and active, with continued use.